It has been an exciting year for the National Safe Boating Council (NSBC) and agency partner Paul Werth Associates, who recently clinched national awards for its integrated communications efforts on behalf of the North American Safe Boating Campaign. This yearlong campaign promotes safe and responsible boating and the value of voluntary life jacket wear by recreational boaters through the national theme, Wear It!
“It is an honor and privilege to achieve these esteemed awards for our Wear It! campaign. We hope to continue promoting and increasing awareness of the Wear It! message through creative and innovative strategies,” said Rachel Johnson, executive director of the National Safe Boating Council. “We’re pleased that Werth is being recognized for the best-in-class work and results they achieved in partnership with the NSBC.”
The awards represent honors from the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts and Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
“We’re honored to work with Wear It! The National Safe Boating Council continues to help prevent boating deaths and injuries nationwide through the campaign, and we are proud to be a part of those efforts,” said Sandra W. Harbrecht, Werth’s president and CEO.
The Wear It! Campaign received praise and recognition with the following awards:
- Communicator Silver Award of Distinction for Wear It! TV PSA with Shaw Grigsby
- Communicator Silver Award of Distinction for Have the Right Life Jacket Infographic (Design)
- Communicator Silver Award of Distinction for Have the Right Life Jacket Infographic (Copywriting)
- Hermes Platinum Award for the Wear It! Advertising Campaign (print, radio and TV)
- Hermes Creative Gold Award for Wear It! TV PSA with Shaw Grigsby